Unit1 Can you play the guitar?
1. play chess 下國際象棋
2. play the guitar 彈吉他
3. speak English 說英語
4. English club 英語俱樂部
5. talk to 跟…說
6. play the violin 拉小提琴
7. play the piano 彈鋼琴
8. play the drums 敲鼓
9. make friends 結交朋友
10. do kung fu 練 (中國) 功夫
11. tell stories 講故事
12. play games 做游戲
13. on the weekend/on weekends 在周末
1. play +棋類/球類 下…棋/打…球
2. play the +西洋樂器 彈/拉…樂器
3. be good at doing sth.= do well in doing sth. 擅長做某事
4. be good with sb. 和某人相處地好
5. need sb. to do sth. 需要某人做某事
6. can + 動詞原形 能/會做某事
7. a little + 不可數名詞 一點兒…
8. join the…club 加入…俱樂部
9. like to do sth. =love to do sth. 喜歡/喜愛做某事
1. —Can you draw? 你會畫畫嗎?
—Yes, I can./No, I can’t. 是的，我會。/不，我不會。
2. —What club do you want to join? 你想加入哪個俱樂部?
—I want to join the chess club. 我想加入國際象棋俱樂部。
3. You can join the English club. 你可以加入英語俱樂部。
4. Sounds good./That sounds good. 聽上去很好。
5. I can speak English and I can also play soccer. 我會說英語也會踢足球。
6. Please call Mrs. Miller at 555-3721. 請給米勒夫人撥打電話555-3721。
I want to join your organization (組織) to help kids with
sports, music and English.
My name is Mike. I am 15 years old. I'm a student in No. 1 Middle school. I can play the guitar well. I can sing many songs. I can swim and speak English well, too. I think I can be good with the kids. I also do well in telling stories.
I hope to get your letter soon.
Unit2 What time do you go to school?
1. what time 幾點
2. go to school 去上學
3. get up 起床
4. take a shower 洗淋浴
5. brush teeth 刷牙
6. get to 到達
7. do homework 做家庭作業
8. go to work 去上班
9. go home 回家
10. eat breakfast 吃早飯
11. get dressed 穿上衣服
12. get home 到家
13. either…or… 要么…要么…
14. go to bed 上床睡覺
15. in the morning/afternoon/evening 在上午/下午/晚上
16. take a walk 散步
17. lots of=a lot of 許多，大量
18. radio station 廣播電臺
19. at night 在晚上
20. be late for=arrive late for 遲到
1. at + 具體時間點 在幾點(幾分)
2. eat breakfast/lunch/dinner 吃早飯/午飯/晚飯
3. thirty/half past +基數詞 …點半
4. fifteen/a quarter to +基數詞 差一刻到…點
5. take a/an+名詞 從事…活動
6. from…to… 從…到…
7. need to do sth 需要做某事
1. —What time do you usually get up? 你通常幾點鐘起床?
—I usually get up at six thirty. 我通常6:30起床。
2. That’s a funny time for breakfast. 那是個有趣的早餐時間。
3. —When do students usually eat dinner? 學生們通常什么時候吃完飯?
—They usually eat dinner at a quarter to seven in the evening. 他們通常在晚上6:45吃晚飯。
4. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games.
5. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch.
6. She knows it’s not good for her, but it tastes good.她知道它對她沒好處，但是嘗起來很好。
7. Here are your clothes. 這是你的衣服。
My School Day
I am a student. I usually get up at seven, and I eat breakfast at seven thirty. Then I go to school at eight. School starts at eight thirty. I eat lunch at twelve. I go home at 17:00. I often eat dinner at 19:00 and then play the piano. I do my homework at 20:00. At 22:00, I go to bed.
Unit3 How do you get to school?
1. get to school 到達學校
2. take the subway 乘地鐵
3. ride a bike 騎自行車
4. how far 多遠
5. from home to school 從家到學校
6. every day 每天
7. take the bus 乘公共汽車
8. by bike 騎自行車
9. bus stop 公共汽車站
10. think of 認為
11. between…and… 在…和…之間
12. one 11-year-old boy 一個11歲的男孩 13.
play with… 和…玩
14. come true 實現
15. have to 不得不
1. take…to…= go to…by… 乘…去…
2. How do/does sb get to…? 某人是怎樣到…的?
3. How far is it from…to…? 從…到…有多遠?
4. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 做某事花費某人多長時間。 5. How long does it take to do sth.? …花費多長時間?
6. It is + adj. + to do sth. 做某事是…
7. Thanks for + n./Ving 感謝你(做)某事。
1. —How do you get to school? 你怎么去上學?
—I ride my bike. 我騎自行車。
2. How far is it from your home to school? 從你家到學校有多遠?
3. How long does it take you to get to school? 去上學花費你多久?
4. For many students, it is easy to get to school. 對很多學生來說，很容易到達學校。
5. There is a very big river between their school and the village. 在他們學校和村莊之間有一條很大的河流。
The Best Way for Me to Go to School
Different students go to school in different ways in our school, but I llike to go to school on foot.
First, I live near the school, so my home is not far from my school. And it takes me a few minutes to get there. Second, there is a crossing on my way to school, and sometimes the traffic is very busy. I think it is safer to go to school on foot. Third, I think walking is good for my health. It’s a kind of sport and it makes me study better.
So in my opinion, the best way to go to school is on foot. What about you?
Unit4 Don’t eat in class.
1. on time 準時，按時
2. listen to… 聽……
3. in class 在課上
4. be late for 做……遲到
5. have to 不得不
6. be quiet 安靜
7. go out 外出
8. do the dishes 清洗餐具
9. make breakfast 做早飯
10. make (one’s) bed 鋪床
11. be noisy 吵鬧
12. keep one’s hair short 留短發
13. play with sb. 和某人一起玩
14. play the piano 彈鋼琴
15. have fun 玩得高興
16. make rules 制訂規則
1. Don’t + 動詞原形+其他。 不要做某事。
2. help sb. (to) do sth. 幫助某人做某事
3. too many + 可數名詞復數 太多的……
4. practice doing sth. 練習做某事
5. be strict with sb. 對某人要求嚴格
6. be strict in sth. 對某事要求嚴格
7. leave sth sp. 把某物落在某地
8. keep+賓語+形容詞 使……保持某種狀態
9. learn to do sth. 學會做某事
10. have to do sth. 不得不做某事
1. Don’t arrive late for class. 上課不要遲到。
2. Can we bring music players to school? 我們可以帶音樂播放器到學校嗎?
3. And we always have to wear the school uniform. 并且我們總是不得不穿校服。
4. There are too many rules! 有太多的規則!
5. Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen! 不要把臟盤子留在廚房里!
6. I have to keep my hair short. 我不得不留短發。
Thanks for your last letter. You want to know the rules in our school. Now let me tell you about them.
We can’t arrive late for class. We can’t talk loudly in class. We should keep quiet. When we meet our teachers on our way, we should say hello to them. We can’t eat or drink in class, and we can’t listen to music or play games in class.
I think we have too many rules. What about yours? Please write and tell me.
Unit5 Why do you like pandas?
1. kind of 有幾分，有點兒
2. be from/come from 來自于
3. South Africa 南非
4. all day 整天
5. for a long time 很長時間
6. get lost 迷路
7. places with food and water 有食物和水的地方
8. cut down 砍倒
9. in (great) danger 處于(極大)危險之中
10. twelve years old 十二歲
11. things made of ivory 由象牙制成的東西
1. —Why…? 為什么……?
2. let sb. do sth. 讓某人做某事
3. want to do sth. 想要做某事
4. one of+名詞復數 ……之一
5. forget to do sth. 忘記要做某事
6. forget doing sth. 忘記做過某事
7. help sb. (to) do sth. 幫助某人做某事
8. be friendly to sb. 對某人友好
1. —Why do you like pandas? 你為什么喜歡熊貓?
—Because they’re kind of interesting. 因為它們有點兒有趣。
2. —Why does John like koalas? 約翰為什么喜歡樹袋熊?
—Because they’re very cute. 因為它們非常可愛。
3. —Why don’t you like tigers? 你為什么不喜歡老虎?
—Because they’re really scary. 因為它們真的嚇人。
4. —Where are lions from? 獅子來自哪里?
—They’re from South Africa. 它們來自南非。
5. Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost. 大象能走很長時間并且從不迷路。
6. They can also remember places with food and water. 它們也能記住有食物和水的地方。
7. But elephants are in great danger. 但是，大象處于極大危險之中。
8. People cut down many trees so elephants are losing their homes.
9. Today there are only about 3,000 elephants (over 100,000 before)
10.Isn’t she beautiful? 她難道不美麗嗎?
The Animal I Like
There are many kinds of animals in the world. What animal do I like? Let’s know her.
Many people like her very much. I also like her. She is from China. She is very cute. She doesn’t eat grass and meat at all. She eats bamboo every day. She is so nice. She is black and white. She has two big black ears and eyes. And she also has black legs and arms.
What animal is she? She is a panda. I like panda very much. Do you like her? What animal do you like?
Unit6 I’m watching TV.
1. watch TV 看電視
2. read a newspaper 看報紙
3. talk on the phone 通過電話交談
4. listen to music 聽音樂
5. use the computer 使用電腦
6. make soup 做湯
7. wash the dishes 洗餐具
8. kind of 有點兒
1. —What + be+ 主語+ doing? ……正在做什么?
—主語+ be + doing sth. ……正在做某事。
2. I’d love/like to do sth. 我愿意做某事。
3. any other+可數名詞單數 其他任何一個……
4. wish to do sth. 希望做某事
1. —Why are you doing? 你在做什么?
—I’m watching TV. 我在看電視。
2. —What’s she doing? 她在做什么?
—She’s washing her clothes. 她在洗她的衣服。
3. —What are they doing? 他們在做什么?
—They’re listening to a CD. 他們在聽一張CD 唱片。
4. —Are you doing your homework? 你在做你的家庭作業嗎?
—Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. I’m cleaning my room. 是的，我在做。/不，我沒有。我在打掃我的房間。
5. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi.
It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home.
Kate is doing her homework. Her father is reading a book. Her mother is watching TV. Her grandfather is listening to the radio and her grandmother is cleaning the room. Her sister, Betty, is playing computer games.
They are all enjoying themselves
Copyright ? 2018 答疑網 prcedu.com 版權所有 網站備案信息 京IC